[AusNOG] Warringah NSW

Johnny Brandis jcbrandis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 13:58:43 EST 2011

Afternoon All,

 Have a need for high speed comms in the Warringah NSW area for about 6
months. Seeing the place pretty baron for Fibre in the area and I am
assuming the hills on one side and the ocean on the other, limit microwave
technologies back to the City/Nth Sydney.

Was hoping to know if any of you smaller providers have POP’s out that way
with fibre back to GS in Sydney that would be willing to rent access to, if
at all possible.

Hit me off list,

Many thanks for your time and sorry for the spam.

 What great weather we are having today.