[AusNOG] Vacancy: Senior Network Engineer

Aidan Mountford Aidan at team.allegro.com.au
Fri Sep 2 16:33:57 EST 2011

All,

Allegro Networks currently has a vacancy for a Senior Network Engineer in Brisbane to step into the shoes of
Our previous Senior Network Engineer who has migrated to the UK.

We have posted a job description at http://www.allegro.com.au/jobs and the obligatory advert on Seek at
http://www.seek.com.au/Job/senior-network-engineer/in/brisbane-brisbane/20400810

If anybody is interested in this role, or knows someone who might be it would be great to hear from you.

Please contact me off list, or call me on 0417 849 852 for more information.

Kind regards,

Aidan Mountford

Allegro Networks

Chief Operations Officer
Direct: +61 7 5631 3105
Fax: +61 7 5574 0744
Mobile: +61 417 849 852

Level B1, Hotel Grand Chancellor
23 Leichardt Street
Brisbane, Queensland, 4000
www.allegro.com.au<http://www.allegro.com.au/>

Corporate Centre One
2 Corporate Court
Bundall, Queensland, 4217

Notice
This email, and any attachments transmitted with it, is confidential and may contain sensitive or privileged information. If you are not the named recipient you may not read, use, copy, disclose, distribute or otherwise act in reliance of the message or any of the information it contains. If you have received the message in error, please inform the sender via email and destroy the message. Opinions expressed in this communication are those of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Allegro Networks Pty Ltd. No responsibility is taken for any loss or damage sustained from the use of the information in this email and Allegro Networks Pty Ltd makes no warranty that this material is unaffected by computer virus, corruption or other defects.