[AusNOG] Additional Remote Hands Sydney

Chris Macko cmacko at intervolve.com.au
Fri Sep 2 14:51:29 EST 2011

 <http://www.intervolve.com.au/>

Hi Guys,

We're looking for additional remote hands services for Sydney, whilst our
existing arrangements in this location have been working really well over
the past few years, a recent office relocation has meant this is necessary
to continue in being able to rapidly respond to client requirements.

Would prefer a Business close to Ultimo due to the majority of our services
being at the Global Switch Data Centre. Looking for a reputable Business,
with a team of let's say 3 - 4 staff that could provide the first point of
contact in emergency onsite visits and remote hands requirements, with the
existing team members for the larger setups / installations.

If you have any recommendations, it'd be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Chris Macko
Managing Director
Interhost Pacific Pty Ltd t/a Intervolve

Support Phone	 1300 664 574 / +61 8 8260 4237
Sales Phone	 +61 3 9646 2060
Accounts Phone	 +61 8 8260 4237
Office Fax	 +61 8 8260 4312

Sales Email	  <mailto:sales at intervolve.com.au> sales at intervolve.com.au

Support Email	  <mailto:support at intervolve.com.au>
support at intervolve.com.au
Accounts Email	  <mailto:accounts at intervolve.com.au>
accounts at intervolve.com.au

Website	  <http://www.intervolve.com.au/> www.intervolve.com.au

This email contains information that is confidential to the intended
recipient. It may also contain information, which is subject to legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, pass on
or copy this message. We also ask that you notify the sender by email or
telephone and destroy the original message. Thank you.