[AusNOG] Suspected routing issue at TPG

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Thu Sep 1 11:48:16 EST 2011

Ah ok no per my last email we raised this at 8:30am and I have made
one call since then, as I waited an hour to get a ticket id, i think I
have been patient up till now..

I agree 100% though calling 400 times gets you no where!

Kindest Regards,
Jared Hirst

Servers Australia Pty Ltd

Phone: 02 4307 4200