[AusNOG] OT: Sysadmin required in Melbourne

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon Oct 24 17:07:19 EST 2011

Royce,
You'd be better off using your local group (LUV yes) and nationally
Linux Australia's jobs at lists.linux.org.au  , sage is a tiny closed list
and you'll lose out on remarkable talent by only advertising there, they
also have less and less members as time goes by, anything they offer and
a lot lot more can be found elsewhere, and for free :)