[AusNOG] NBN Battery backups

Peter Childs PChilds at internode.com.au
Wed Oct 12 13:56:12 EST 2011

'Responsible' -- see Adults, who are typically responsible for their emotional, physical, and other well being
(*1 -- unless they wish to abdicate this to a government or corporate organisation, typically in exchange for some benefit and/or payment and/or some slavery arrangement)

'Clueless' - totally uninformed about what is going on; not having even a clue from which to infer what is occurring
(*1 -- see also pretty much any and all discussions related to the nbn - especially anything to do with batteries, grandmas, and 'emergencies')

End Product -- I figure it might be something like this .... https://picasaweb.google.com/pjchilds/BatteryBackupPSU