[AusNOG] Wiki for network ops

Greg Macsok greg.macsok at bgeeng.com
Fri Oct 7 13:35:48 EST 2011

Internally we use Trac, along with a number of addons.

http://trac.edgewall.org/

It enables integration with SVN - which is great if you want to have versioning of config files (great to see differentials/changes between versions of router/switch/firewall configs).  It also has a Wiki, bug tracker/ticket system, and can be integrated into LDAP and pretty much expanded into anything else.

It is built on Python aswell, and is relatively simple to write your own addons/modules for.

Greg