[AusNOG] Wiki for network ops

Dale Shaw dale.shaw+ausnog at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 11:34:51 EST 2011

Hi all,

I'm in the process of building a new wiki as a repository for network
ops type information (work instructions, configuration standards, site
information, howtos, and so on).

I've previously used MediaWiki and I guess it was "OK" but I'm
interested in learning what other people are using for similar
purposes. I was leaning towards DokuWiki, based on a friend's positive
experience. We don't have any special requirements, I don't think.
LDAP auth required, being able to PDF'ify articles would be nice.

Does anything in particular stand out? What are the features of your
wiki software that you really like?

Open source preferred; underlying OS is Red Hat Linux.

Feel free to reply on or off-list.

cheers,
Dale