[AusNOG] Any Westnet NOC operator's onlist?Having aroutingissueto one of your DSL customers...

Jacob Gardiner jgardiner at squiz.com.au
Tue Oct 4 14:05:53 EST 2011

I also see odd behaviour from iinet for domestic traffic when there is a problem upstream (HE).

Seems... odd.

Jacob Gardiner
National Hosting Manager
E jgardiner at squiz.com.au

Squiz Pty. Ltd. A 92 Jarrett Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040
P +61 2 8507 9900 F +61 2 8507 9988 SUPPORT 13000 SQUIZ W www.squiz.com.au

AUSTRALIA UNITED KINGDOM NEW ZEALAND EUROPE UNITED STATES
SYDNEY MELBOURNE CANBERRA HOBART BRISBANE

SUPPORTED OPEN SOURCE SOLUTIONS