[AusNOG] [off topic] AUSNOG's "Break Glass in Case of Emergency" :)

Oliver Eyre oliver.eyre at cirruscomms.com.au
Wed Nov 30 10:33:27 EST 2011

In the past I had to borrow a right angled screwdriver from the LOCC at
Equinix, they just took my drivers license to encourage me returning it.
Surely there is a simpler collateral/signout procedure that can be adopted
without going all "Person of Interest" on the situation. Don't return it
within x days? They charge you to replace it.

Worth noting that the right angled screwdriver was extremely useful and not
the sort of thing you'd want to be searching for late at night.

Oliver