[AusNOG] [off topic] AUSNOG's "Break Glass in Case of Emergency" :)

James Troy james.troy at intralot.com.au
Tue Nov 29 22:34:32 EST 2011

Found this one out today whilst trying to reload an IBM x3250 with windows server 2003:
USB floppy drive
Floppy disk

require for F6 disk of the windows setup, on a side note: anyone know where you can still source floppy disks in melbourne? My usual channels are turning up nothing and I got rid of my supply about 3 years ago :S