[AusNOG] [off topic] AUSNOG's "Break Glass in Case of Emergency" :)

Christopher Pollock chris at ionetworks.com.au
Tue Nov 29 15:45:01 EST 2011

Just the usual for me - console cables of various kinds, esp the unusual
DB9-DB9 etc.   RJ45 leads in straight and full crossover, duplex LC/LC,
LC/SC and SC/SC patch leads.  Cage nuts.  Maybe a Cisco CF card.  Mid-job
at 2am you'll pay an awful lot to not have to go back to the office to get
something.

an iPhone charger might be useful as well?  (And a mini-usb charger for the
androiders.)

--
Christopher Pollock,
io Networks Pty Ltd.