[AusNOG] LAC/LNS hardware recommendation

Ankit Agrawal Ankit.Agrawal at dodo.com.au
Sat Nov 26 15:12:28 EST 2011

Even then I think its only 32k subscribers and not sure if it actually has all the functions of a broadband series router. Sure, it can do much more throughput wise but that is not exactly what I want from this router, more interested in terminating l2tp sessions and l2tp switching with all the standard ppp capabilities...I may only need about 20 Gbps of throughput per box but atleast 64k subs.

Ankit.