[AusNOG] Test and tag rules

mark.keir at nokia.com mark.keir at nokia.com
Mon Nov 14 16:33:25 EST 2011

If you are in QLD and the equipment is "for hire", please be aware of some differences to the obligations.
http://www.justice.qld.gov.au/fair-and-safe-work/electrical-safety/business-and-industry/manufacturers-importers-and-retailers/hire-of-electrical-equipment
Just what constitutes "for hire" could be interesting for VPS but for sure, anyone that you are racking their equipment for or hiring your physical equipment exclusively to them may come under this definition.
(disclaimer, this is not legal advice and IANAL)