[AusNOG] Pipe peering issue - Equinix

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Sun Nov 13 10:05:32 EST 2011

Yeah I can tell, I've usually never had an issue, but the lights were
out for a while last night before I got it resolved.

It appears they also do not monitor these things, as last time it went
for 6 hours before we called and they fixed it...

Kindest Regards,
Jared Hirst

Servers Australia Pty Ltd

Phone: 02 4307 4200