[AusNOG] Pipe peering issue - Equinix

Nathan Brookfield nathan.brookfield at serversaustralia.com.au
Sun Nov 13 05:47:07 EST 2011

Jared;

PIPE's NOC has slowly started to become less accessible over the last 3 months.

Usually If there one on Staff call taker is on the phone you will get pushed to the messaging service both during and after hours.

PIPE used to have an industry leading NOC but sadly it looks like TPG are slowly ruining the PIPE reputation one way or another.

When you can actually get there staff on the phone, the support is usually amazing!

In regards to this PIPE Peering issue, I believe this is the fifth time in 6 months and is Equinix Impacting only.

From the outage notifications I've been seeing DODO was at least impacted but the graphs make it look a LOT more wide spread.

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield