[AusNOG] Corporate Macbook Deployment

Cooper Ry Lees me at cooperlees.com
Tue Nov 8 08:48:55 EST 2011

Hi Bevan,

I would take a look at JamF's Casper Suite. No doubt with having a Mac
fleet you will also have a iOS fleet, so this suite will take care of
both, quite well actually. It can deploy software, fixes, images but
the best part is the 'self-service' where users can go and choose to
install software you make available.

http://www.jamfsoftware.com/products/casper-suite

I used this @ my last job, but can give you some contacts if you would
like to talk about it in more detail.