[AusNOG] Corporate Macbook Deployment

Bevan Slattery Bevan.Slattery at nextdc.com
Tue Nov 8 00:07:29 EST 2011

Guys,

Seeing the number of Mac's at Ausnog, I need to ask has any network operator out there undertaken a corporate wide Mac deployment?  Understand geeks get away from the corporate standard, but I'm really considering a complete deployment of MacBook Airs, but need the "corporate rigor" that accompanies it.  Any pointers, experience would be appreciated off-list.

Also, if there is some experienced IT Managers/Architects lurking and looking for a job in Brisbane drop me a line/CV too :)

[b]