[AusNOG] Any AAPT/PT contacts or escalations for BGP neighbor and prefix filter issue resolutions?

Nicholas Meredith nicholas at udhaonline.net
Fri Nov 4 12:38:08 EST 2011

Hey all,

I was hoping to not have to resort to the list, but I'm getting nowhere, I
have been trying to get in touch urgently with AAPT/PT regarding BGP prefix
filters, I have an action number for a service assurance case that has been
lodged already if that helps anyone. Or I can simply provide the quick
rundown to any engineers that can get some answers and actions for me. The
short of it is while most of our prefixes are fine, some newer prefixes
that we are advertising, are not being seen further upstream, so I'm
assuming filtering updates are the problem.

Thanks all,

Nicholas Meredith