[AusNOG] How to monitor your shape?

Chris Kawchuk juniperdude at gmail.com
Sat May 28 14:32:32 EST 2011

Well, anything that generally has a proper JavaVM... so "pseudo-platform-independent", as FreeBSD isn't on their "list" per se...

the official list is:

Windows 7/XP/Vista/2003/2008
Mac OS X 10.5 or newer (I run it on MacOSX Server 10.6)
Linux: Red Hat, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, SuSE and others
Solaris SPARC or x86

- Chris.