[AusNOG] APNIC IPv6 Tracker

Elly Tawhai elly at apnic.net
Tue May 24 11:08:25 EST 2011

APNIC IPv6 Tracker: Great new tool just in time for World IPv6 Day

Hi AUSNOG Community,

APNIC is launching a new tool to provide information on the IPv6
readiness of the websites in your network. It is a simple script that
utilizes Google Analytics to measure the visitors on both your and your
clients' websites.

The reporting will allow you to make better decisions on improving
IPv6 readiness within your networks. APNIC will produce a report on the
aggregate data collected from this tracker to help provide you with
information on the progress of IPv6 deployment in the Asia Pacific
region.

To start tracking IPv6 capability today, visit:

     http://labs.apnic.net

World IPv6 Day
--------------

You may be aware that World IPv6 Day is on 8 June 2011. Content
providers and ISPs from around the world will be participating, and it
is open to anyone.

To find out more and how you can participate, visit:

     http://isoc.org/wp/worldipv6day

As a content provider, APNIC will continue to ensure that our online
services are reachable over IPv6 before, during, and after the event.

For more information on our IPv6 activities, visit:

     http://www.apnic.net/ipv6

APNIC Secretariat                                 secretariat at apnic.net
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC)   Tel: +61 7 3858 3100
PO Box 3646 South Brisbane, QLD 4101 Australia    Fax: +61 7 3858 3199
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD            http://www.apnic.net