[AusNOG] VPN device

Cooper Lees me at cooperlees.com
Tue May 3 21:54:49 EST 2011

Another vote for SRX for site to site and for use of Network connect
or JunOS pulse client (has a iphone client) with a Juniper SSL VPN
(e.g sa700) could be a large win ...

P.s. Where I work is a Juniper Partner. Let me know if you would like
someone to contact you for support and sales info / demo unit.

Cooper

Sent from Cooper's iPhone 4 ... Please excuse typos :-)