[AusNOG] Cisco ASA 5540

Mark Stewart mark at nabc.com.au
Wed Mar 30 02:26:03 EST 2011

If the units were purchased at the same time then perhaps something bad with
the batch?

Personally I'm curious to know the failure rate of Cisco gear out of
manufacturing not the MTBFs.

As I don't have much chop with Cisco gear, how often do you find Cisco gear
misbehave or fail?

Also, I've heard of a new competitor slowly making headway and is perhaps
looking to overthrow Cisco from its throne.

Regards,

Mark Stewart

PO Box 486, WANNEROO WA 6946

m: 0438 005 415

e:  <mailto:mark at nabc.com.au> mark at nabc.com.au

w:  <http://www.nabc.com.au> www.nabc.com.au

P Please consider the environment before you print this e-mail.

  _____

As communication via the internet is insecure in the form of e-mail, you are
advised that material which may offend or infringe individual rights may be
transmitted without the knowledge or consent of  Nuts and Bolts Computing or
any of its related entities or subsidiaries.  Whilst Nuts and Bolts
Computing has taken reasonable steps to ensure the integrity of such
communications, it accepts no liability for material transmitted via this
medium.

This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information and is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity it is addressed to.
If you are not the addressee indicated, or the person responsible for
delivering e-mail, you may not copy, print, forward or deliver this message
to anyone. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and insure that the original transmission and its
content is deleted and destroyed. Thanking you for your attention.