[AusNOG] Consumer IPv6 CPE

Grant Moritz grant at valkyrieit.net.au
Fri Mar 18 02:25:06 EST 2011

I have configured and documented the Billion 7800N which works great dual
stack, Fritzbox Im actually working with tonight to document setup for dual
stack, only experience I have had with it so far was on a Mac which I had
some issues with.

The IPv6 firmware for the NB6 Plus4 was recalled due to issues I hear as I
have one of those here as well to try document Dual stack with.