[AusNOG] Consumer IPv6 CPE

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Thu Mar 17 15:45:08 EST 2011

Hi,

They all have various quirks.  It's like reliving early ADSL CPE all over again.

AVM Fritz!Box is pretty good

Some of the 74xx range currently or recently sold will have dual stack.  Billion have been working with us on beta code.

Netcomm also have some code for the NB6plus4 range as well.

(We have a guy who's basically dedicated to caring about the dual stack CPE and working with our various vendors - it's complex stuff and there's a whole lot of trade offs).

MMC