[AusNOG] 3G alternate backhaul?

James Troy james.troy at intralot.com.au
Wed Mar 16 14:37:44 EST 2011

I would have a word with an manufacturer such as Airspan. If the purpose is solely for internet access, it might be more feasible to look at some of their base stations. If the purpose if more handset/phone station then speaking with the manufacturers might be feasible. Whilst they wont sublease their spectrum there are segments of spectrum that are public ranges and you can have these devices set for different ranges of spectrum.

James Troy |
Network / Windows Administrator

INTRALOT AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
[A] Level 1  283 Normanby rd
     Port Melbourne VIC 3207
[T] + 61 3 9915 6267
[E] james.troy at intralot.com.au
[F] + 61 3 9645 6066
[W] www.intralot.com.au

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail