[AusNOG] Sink hole....100 wickham street

Marcus Emanuel @ HostCorp marcus at hostcorp.com.au
Sat Mar 5 10:29:19 EST 2011

Yeah its, 1Km away,  it would have to swallow a lot of buildings to get near
this DC, but I would hate to think what else is missing under those roads &
buildings! This is just the one that's made its way to the top!

'Sink hole protection' isn't really listed along side Datacenter resiliency
features like Vesda, Gas fire suppression, Generators, UPS and Building
security is it! ;-)

The planet can and will do what it wants, our networks, DC's  (and us) just
have to ride it out as best we can!