[AusNOG] Polaris outage ?

Darren Pauli pauli.darren at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:06:56 EST 2011

Polaris and Dalkia won't name the vendor who caused the fault, nor discuss
the problem to any detail since then we may determine the company at fault.
Dalkia said only that it was a freak one-off event.
Draw from that what you will.
I covered a statement they released yesterday, but it doesn't offer insights
into the fault.
I've been told by a large Polaris customer that it concerned diesel testing
but Polaris won't confirm.

Cheers

[image: ZDNet Australia] <http://www.zdnet.com.au/>
*
Darren Pauli* |Journalist
Level 12, 50 Goulburn St | Sydney | NSW 2000 | Australia
Direct: (02) 8514 9904 | Mob: 0404335975

CBS Interactive <http://www.cbsinteractive.com.au/> | ZDNet
Australia<http://www.zdnet.com.au/>

Twitter account: ZDNet Australia <http://twitter.com/zdnetaustralia> , Darren
Pauli <http://twitter.com/darrenpauli>