[AusNOG] Android storing SSID and WPA encryption keys

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Sun Jun 19 03:40:09 EST 2011

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 2:51 AM, Dale Shaw <dale.shaw+ausnog at gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm taking this even further off-topic now but can anyone recommend a
> US -> AU 'remailer' company?
>
> I'm in the market for a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and I figure they'll
> probably end up in a similar boat as the Asus -- local price inflated.

There's a few threads on Whirlpool that cover a few of the more popular of
these services.

Unless the price difference is significant you may find it's simply not
worth the additional effort/delay/risk.  If nothing else, you should check
out the manufacturers warranty policies first - often they are
country-of-sale only, which means that if something goes wrong you're on
your own.

  Scott