[AusNOG] Cisco 881 3g enabled routers

Stephen Rowney srowney at infinet.com.au
Tue Jun 14 13:49:12 EST 2011

Thanks to all who replied.

Seems it works fine :)

Regards
Stephen

******

-NOTICE-

This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally
privileged information. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete it immediately.

Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and
any attachments for viruses. Under no circumstances do we accept
liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of
this message or any attachments.

******