[AusNOG] World IPv6 Day

jay binks jaybinks at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:06:20 EST 2011

id love to see some traffic stats for V6 transit after today,
bet its tiny, but could still be interesting..

also I guess I should include the gratuitous plug/dig :

dig +short www.netsip.com.au aaaa
2402:c00:0:3::100

dig +short sip.netsip.com.au aaaa
2402:c00:0:3::10

yup we are doing V6 Sip trunking ...
works well in testing, love to see some real traffic :)

Jay

Sincerely

Jay