[AusNOG] Please Complete the 2011 Global IPv6 Survey

Elly Tawhai elly at apnic.net
Tue Jul 26 16:21:40 EST 2011

Please Complete the 2011 Global IPv6 Survey

Hi AUSNOG Community,

The 2011 Global IPv6 Survey closes on 31 July 2011, and we encourage you
to participate and complete the Survey if you haven't already done so.

    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GlobalIPv6survey2011

Your feedback is crucial in achieving a comprehensive view of current
IPv6 penetration and future plans for IPv6 deployment.

The survey, designed by GNKS Consult in collaboration with TNO and the
RIPE NCC, comprises 23 questions and can be completed in about 15
minutes. However, it will take less time if you do not have any IPv6
allocations or assignments.

For more information about results of previous versions of the Survey,
please see:

    http://www.apnic.net/publications/news/2011/ipv6-survey

On behalf of APNIC and GNKS Consult, we thank you for your time and
interest in participating in the survey.

For any questions, please contact:

    info at gnksconsult.com

Kind regards,
Elly

Elly Tawhai                               email:          elly at apnic.net
Senior Internet Resource Analyst/         sip:       elly at voip.apnic.net
Liaison Officer(Pacific), APNIC           phone:         +61 7 3858 3188
http://www.apnic.net                      fax:           +61 7 3858 3199