[AusNOG] Hoax calls ?

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Sun Jul 17 06:45:31 EST 2011

They must be sucking enough people in to keep up with this stuff.  I've
had a number and so have others I know.

It's been in our local papers for some time. (.nz).

Funnies prank I've heard of so far is the guy who recorded the thingo on
his Astrisk box (I forget what it's called) where he just transferred
the caller to the random response software.

I'm not l33t enough to have set up an VoIP server to do this, but it's
on my todo list for no other reason than the entertainment value.