[AusNOG] Netflow

Tom Wright tom.c.wright at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 10:12:50 EST 2011

Yep, and it is fairly trivial to write a netflow collector from scratch
using something like Perl.  If all you want to do is look at traffic from
certain AS/AS-Sets through transit links, etc, then it is very easy.

Netflow packets are really simple to decode, and then you can use
RRD modules to push the data straight into RRD's.

-- Tom