[AusNOG] IPocalypse eve?

David Connors david at codify.com
Mon Jan 31 21:50:55 EST 2011

On 31 January 2011 15:17, Matthew Moyle-Croft <mmc at internode.com.au> wrote:

> /64 is too small because the customer may want to subnet further and we
> want to avoid NAT..?
>

>  Yes.   Not so much NAT, but v6 really needs /64 on a "LAN" segment.  /60
> is what we're using on our trial and NOT one person has run into a problem
> with that.

You seem quite emphatically positive in your "NOT" considering it is
impossible to ring you (or anyone else there) up and talk to you about your
trial.

I hate to be the odd peanut in the peanut gallery again, but you guys need
to tone down the rhetoric.

--
*David Connors* | david at codify.com | www.codify.com
Software Engineer