[AusNOG] Facebook - the next phase

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sat Jan 29 13:17:20 EST 2011

On Sat, 2011-01-29 at 00:49 +1100, Skeeve Stevens wrote:

> And in the last couple of days, when you turn on your new messaging
> system, they issue an email address related to your short-link above.
>  So as of now I have the eintellego at facebook.com address which can
> have email sent to it and replied.

Great! So now facebook will be blocked more often than not for spam, LOL

Just look at what the U.S. Govt did in mining the site looking wikileaks
related posters, and thats a brain dead government, the experienced spam
scum out there will do this in their sleep ...  I just hope they don't
use their regular smtp servers,

 *counts the days until they are in every DNSBL known to man*