[AusNOG] Bigpond email temporarily suspended

Carson Longhorn (AusNOG) ausnog at unrelated.net.au
Mon Jan 24 13:00:54 EST 2011

Hi,

I work for a Hosting provider, and one of our customers has
started their mailout services on one of our hosts. It turns out we
didn't have the PTR records setup correctly as the request got lost in
the implementation phase. We have resolved the issue now, but Bigpond is
still giving us some troubles with not accepting mail.

I'm currently
on hold with their tech support, so if someone could contact me off list
to get our mail server added to their whitelist/allowed-senders list (or
remove from their blacklist, if they have one)

Thanks,

Carson.