[AusNOG] Telstra Red Zones

Ryan Benson mail at ryanbenson.net
Wed Jan 19 13:26:55 EST 2011

I will upload these daily as I get them, so just keep checking if they
are useful to you. Telstra are now issuing alerts for exchanges in
Victoria and Tas BTW.

Cheers, Ryan.

http://www.ryanbenson.net/upload/TELSTRA_RED_ZONE_19_01.docx

Queensland and Northern NSW
At the time of this announcement there are 85 exchange areas that have
been declared ’red zones‘, which means these entire areas are
currently a ‘no go’ for Telstra staff. 3 of these exchange areas are
in Northern NSW. These are listed at the end of this announcement.
A further 286 exchange areas have been declared as ‘amber zones’ which
means work is able to proceed in parts of these exchange areas where
it is considered safe for Telstra staff. These are listed at the end
of this announcement.

Victoria and Tasmania
There are currently 3 ‘red zones’ in Victoria: Calivil, Jarklin and
Serpentine. There are also 13 ‘amber zones’ in Victoria and Tasmania.