[AusNOG] Law Enforcement requests for data

Nick Brown nick at inticon.net.au
Sat Jan 15 14:54:31 EST 2011

OK so let me take it on topic then.

1) What format (PCAP etc) do people typically present data in when requested

2) When you need to provide specific data (IE. HTTP between two
*dynamic* endpoints or SMTP between your customer and an Endpoint) how
do you capture the specific data, or do you capture and provide all
traffic for the protocol?

Nick.