[AusNOG] TAS Subscribers - Expression of Internest

Michael Bethune michael.bethune at australiaonline.net.au
Fri Jan 14 14:29:19 EST 2011

We've got a small customer base in ACT and Tasmania and have decided to discontinue servicing these subscribers. We are looking for expressions of interest from other ISPs for the sale of these subscribers.

There are 23 subscribers in ACT & 127 subscribers in Tasmania.

We will consider offers for either all subscribers or for subscribers in only ACT or Tasmania.

The accompanying spreadsheet includes data to allow  present value calculations, this
data includes:-

* the first six digits of their FNN,
* our product code,
* the monthly revenue per customer ex of any excess usage if applicable
* non peak/off peak quota kbytes (if no peak or off peak split)
* peak quota kbytes (if peak quota)
* off peak quota (if off peak quota)
* and plan description

Closing date/time for expression of interest is 5:00 pm Wednesday 19th January, 2011.

Regards

Michael Bethune
CEO
Australia On Line Pty Ltd..