[AusNOG] Telstra Red Zones

Andrew L Oskam percy at th3interw3bs.net
Thu Jan 13 16:59:46 EST 2011

Cheers for that Ryan

Andrew Oskam
E  percy at th3interw3bs.net

NOTICE:
These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily
reflect the positions or opinions of my employer or their affiliates. All
comments are based upon my current knowledge and my own personal
experiences. You should conduct independent tests to verify the validity
of any statements made in this email before basing any decisions upon
those statements.