[AusNOG] Telstra Red Zones

Ryan Benson mail at ryanbenson.net
Thu Jan 13 14:20:36 EST 2011

"At the time of this announcement there are 262 exchange areas that
have been declared ’red zones‘, which means these entire areas are
currently a ‘no go’ for Telstra staff.

A further 199 exchange areas have been declared as ‘amber zones’ which
means work is able to proceed in parts of these exchange areas where
it is considered safe for Telstra staff"

http://www.ryanbenson.net/upload/TELSTRA_RED_ZONE_13_01.docx