[AusNOG] nextgen and flooding

Nathan Sullivan nathan at nightsys.net
Wed Jan 12 18:45:25 EST 2011

Hi All,

This looks to be an issue whereby both SB1 (coastal) and SB2 (inland)
between Brisbane and Sydney are offline. The issue from our diagnosis seems
to be something between Lismore and Sydney on SB1, combined with the outage
notification yesterday regarding Thagoona QLD for SB2.

We have lost our protected EoSDH capacity, but are falling back to local
transit at each location in the meantime. I have been advised also by
another party that their unprotected EoSDH between Lismore and Sydney was
affected, hence the process of elimination.

Regards,

Nathan.