[AusNOG] Current river level

Jason Sinclair Jason.Sinclair at staff.pipenetworks.com
Wed Jan 12 14:02:50 EST 2011

Hi All,

Further to this a quick update on 127 Creek St - DC1/2. It is highly
unlikely that water will hit the top end of Creek St and the
SES/Emergency Services apparently are co-ordinating operations out of
this site so we have been told it is next to the last building in the
City that they will let go dark. I am around the city today/tomorrow so
will update you all if any of the major DCs are likely to be impacted,
however at this stage DC1/2/3/4 and 100 Wickham are all looking pretty
good.

The main issue obviously is if there is water ingress regardless of the
gens the lights will go out because the distribution boards will all
sizzle anyway. If anyone has any specific sites/queries happy to give
updates reasonably where I can when I am out and about.

Jas