[AusNOG] Flooding in Rockhampton - What can AUSNOG do?

McDonald Richards macca at vocus.com.au
Mon Jan 10 13:02:19 EST 2011

It may be something the organisers can consider - interim events that happen
mid-year with a smaller scale than the big events in capital cities.

I don't think you'll find many international speakers who want to fly into
Sydney and then have to find their way out to a regional airport to stay in
a best western so they can deliver a talk to 40 people.

I'd attend though - time permitting.

>From an organisational standpoint, it may be that a regional ISP has to
provide assistance arranging things - similar to how Nanog runs.

My 2c

Macca