[AusNOG] APNIC Election

James Spenceley james at vocus.com.au
Wed Feb 16 16:01:46 EST 2011

Hi All,

As you may not be aware, my two year term on the APNIC EC is up for election at the APNIC31 meeting in HK next week.

I've put myself up for re-election and would love the support of the AU community, you know, being from AU and all :-)

To vote online there is a link from the election webpage http://meetings.apnic.net/31/elections. Voting is be done from the MYAPNIC page and available to those with voting rights and those who are corporate contacts, if you don't have voting rights poke the person in your organisation who does (helpdesk at apnic.net) will be able to tell you who that is.

If you'd prefer to assign me you proxy, please email me back and I'll send you a proxy form filled out for your member account.

With IANA allocating the last IPv4 resources, this is a crucial time for APNIC and I would like very much to continue to be able to add value to APNIC (which I hope I've done).

Online and Proxy voting closes next Wednesday morning (23rd Feb) so I'll throw another reminder out next week  but if you can spare 5 mins go do it now before you forget :-)

Any questions or problems voting drop me a line,

Thanks in Advance,

--
James

PS: Gaurab Raj Upadhay who has been a strong supporter of AusNOG (having attended and spoken at AusNOG conferences and helped many aussies get INOC-DBA phones) is also running in this election so if you are looking to support someone else (you can vote up to 4 times) he'd be a great choice. His nomination and bio is at ...

http://meetings.apnic.net/31/elections/gaurab-raj-upadhaya