[AusNOG] 4G spectrum

Keith Anderson KeithA at apcs.com.au
Tue Feb 15 10:52:04 EST 2011

Hi All,

I'm sure Telstra is waiting for the Governments $13B to split the company, then Telstra can buy as all the 4G Spectrum too Limit 4G Competition.

Then we will end up with:

Telstra the "Wireless King of Australia."
NBN the "wired and glass wired King of Australia."

Yours,

Keith Anderson
Managing Director | APCS / WIP
16 Bonville Station Road, BONVILLE, NSW, 2441
T: 02-6653-5153 | F: 1300-765-427
E: keitha at apcs.com.au