[AusNOG] Off Topic: 42RU rack full of Cisco stuff....

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Thu Dec 22 11:32:21 EST 2011

> Could do with a bit better cable management, but otherwise everybody else is just a wannabe ..
>
> http://smorris.uber-geek.net/lab.htm

Could do with another rack too !!   Have a look at the 30ish RU of stuff piled up to the left of the first rack.  There's a desktop PC in the middle with 13 other random network devices piled on top of it.  I hope it's got one of those titanium reinforced cases  ;-)

I wouldn't be showing this picture to my junior network engineers.

David