[AusNOG] Off Topic: 42RU rack full of Cisco stuff....

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Thu Dec 22 06:45:06 EST 2011

That dusting actually appears to go straight to the window, says to me it's just exhaust ducting so most the heat goes straight outside? Besides, aircon being fed to the top like that would be fairly counter-productive I would think.

 That's a hell of a lot of computing power for a home setup though, I could only imagine they run some kind of business from home! That's not to say I wouldn't love one of those in my home office, but would hate the power costs involved!

Thanks,
Joseph