[AusNOG] Off Topic: 42RU rack full of Cisco stuff....

Ivan Jukic ijukic13 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 09:15:08 EST 2011

Let me put it this way. I told the wife that when we were to get internet
it would be wireless. When I was done setting it up. She said.
" What's this?"
"It's the wireless router for the Internet" I said
"It's not wireless. What is this then?" She said, as she was yanking on the
POWER CORD for the router!!!!

Ivan